What you should know about IW Business Analyst Internship?
At Innoware we know how to grow talents, how to challenge with complicated tasks and support with warm friendly atmosphere and fun. Internship includes 3 months of learning and working with Microsoft Dynamics NAV system, trainings on project methodology, supervisions with mentors, participation in real-time projects.
You will get hands-on experience with ERP-system implementation, project work specifics and teamwork collaboration. The most successful interns will have an opportunity to get a full-time employment after the internship.
- Students of 4-6th year of study specialization in economic cybernetics, system analysis, finance, accounting, cybernetics;
- Persistence and creativity in solving challenging tasks;
- Basic knowledge of databases;
- Understanding of the economics of enterprise.
Recruiting process consists of:
- a computer test;
- an interview with HR-manager.
Send your application till May 10th, 2018 to IWwork@innoware.com
Expected date of the Internship to start – the middle of May, 2018